Which shade of red lipstick suits you?
We find out which shade of red lipstick suits different types of appearance.
Red lipstick is powerful and beautiful – it can make you a queen, but it can also ruin if the choice of a shade fell on an inappropriate for you. Learn how to choose the right red lipstick, given your hair color and color type.
1 Which shade of red lipstick suits brunettes
- For blue-eyed, preferred red-plum shades.
- For brown-eyed and green-eyed – red-coral.
- For gray or dark-brown eyes, it is better to choose ruby-red, saturated shades.
- For a skin of light, cold tone red-plum shades will approach.
- For a warm skin tone or with a light golden tan, safely choose scarlet and coral shades.
- For owners of swarthy complexion, we recommend all bright and rich variations of red plus wine and cherry shades.
2 Which shade of red lipstick suits blondes
- For blue-eyed – wine shades of red.
- For brown-eyed – red with pink tints.
- For green eyes – bright red shades or with orange notes.
- For gray-eyed – classic red and wine.
Depending on the shade of the hair:
- For ashen and platinum blondes, red lipstick is used, in which Berry and wine notes are read, but not bright, but muffled, matte. Exception – evening makeup with scarlet lipstick.
- For wheat blondes full expanse. They should be guided only by the tone of their skin – the warmer and swarthy the darker the red shade of lipstick.
- For cold blondes, it is recommended to choose lipsticks with both glossy and matte texture of cherry, burgundy and plum shades.
3 Which shade of red lipstick suits fair-haired
- For owners of golden and light chestnut locks, the shades of watermelon, coral and poppies will be to face.
- For prelestnits with blonde ringlets of bronze or copper cast, tomato, brick, and copper-red colors will suit.