Pearl powder: application in cosmetology & medicine
Pearl powder is known to the ancient peoples for its amazing cosmetic and healing properties. This is an absolutely natural product, made on the basis of river or lake pearls, specially converted into fine powder.
PEARL POWDER – A MEANS FOR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
The first mention of such a tool for skin and health appeared in the recipes of Chinese medicine more than two thousand years ago: there it was considered not only cosmetics but also actively used inside, as a cure for many diseases of the stomach.
Gradually, it became known in the East – one of the first lovers of crushed pearls was the beauty Cleopatra, jealously watching her appearance – then the powder became popular in Europe.
PEARL POWDER: APPLICATIONS
The ancient Chinese healers used pearl powder in two directions. The first one is cosmetology. This is due to the fact that the powder has a positive effect even on problematic skin: it dries inflammation, nourishes, slows aging, reduces the number of wrinkles that already exist.
- Speaking about the benefits of powder from pearls for the skin, we can distinguish the following properties:
- Protection from sunlight, which accelerates the aging process of the skin.
- Healing wounds of the skin, removing inflammation, improving cell regeneration.
- Soften the skin, prevent its wilting, aging.
- Stimulation of blood circulation, important for normal nutrition of the skin.
- Reduction of puffiness of the face, it’s matting.
- Cleaning the pores of acne (especially effective if the powder is used not only as a cream or mask but also as a medicine used inside).
The second area, where pearl powder was successfully applied, is medicine. On its basis, various oral medications are produced, used to heal the digestive and nervous systems and enhance immunity.
The use of pearl powder in this area helps to get rid of peptic ulcers, quickly recover from fractures (due to the high calcium content, the oral medication activates the growth of bone tissue). He will bring particular benefit to a woman preparing to become a mother because her body in such a period very much needs a lot of vitamins, mineral substances, which pearl powder has.
Interestingly, the whitening effect of pearl means: it is used not only to lighten the skin of the face, neck but also to clean the teeth. To do this, the powder is mixed with a small amount of toothpaste, brush your teeth with this mass. It is desirable to leave it on the teeth for ten minutes, after which you need to rinse your mouth with warm water.
Pearl face powder
The properties of a pearl powder make it widely used in cosmetology. On the basis of it make numerous masks, scrubs that have a caring effect on the skin of the face. There are several well-known and effective recipes for using this tool:
- Cream with pearl powder. Store shelves are full of this product, but you can easily cook it at home. You need to choose a good nourishing cream suitable for your skin type and mix crushed pearls with it. Apply the resulting mass on the face, leave for thirty minutes.
- Pearl Scrub. The tool is famous for its ability to peel off keratinized cells well, clean pores from acne. To prepare the scrub, it is necessary to dilute the powder with water so that a creamy mass is obtained, evenly lubricate the skin with it, making the massaging movements. Leave to dry.
- Pearl powder mask. This kind of care is very useful for the face, so you should talk about masks separately. There are many recipes for this preparation at home. The simplest of these is applying the powder to the skin for twenty minutes. Sometimes create masks with the addition of other natural ingredients.
Whitening Mask with Egg White
- pearl powder
- one egg white.
- Separate the white from the yolk, beat it well.
- Add as many crushed pearls to get the consistency of sour cream, make a homogeneous mass.
- Apply for twenty minutes, then gently rinse with warm water.
This recipe is universal for different types of products. So, if you replace the egg component with fresh milk, you get a softening mask. Honey nourishes the skin, nourishes it with vitamins. Aloe pulp – rejuvenates, slows the aging process. Potato juice helps to remove puffiness.
Natural Pearl Powder: Makeup Features
Pearl powder itself does not have any pronounced color. On the one hand, this is good, since such a colorless product will suit any woman, regardless of her appearance, eye color, or hair. However, it is important to know that pearls have a whitening effect, which makes it not suitable for girls who love tan. The latter is easily destroyed using such powder.
On the other hand, the lack of color of the powder from pearls makes it impossible to apply such a makeup product: it gradually eliminates skin imperfections (acne, inflammation), but does not mask them momentarily. Nevertheless, some makeup artists who prefer to work with natural cosmetics, are advised to apply powder on the face, as the final stage of makeup.
This cosmetic matte the skin well, eliminates the effect of oily skin that occurs when applying some tonal creams. In addition, the smallest particles of pearls create a kind of natural radiance of the skin, visually (due to the reflection of light) reducing wrinkles or irregularities.
Apply the powder you need after all the makeup is completed. To do this, you need to use a special wide brush, which will allow the pearl powder to lie evenly on the skin, without clogging the pores and without compromising the integrity of the already applied cosmetics.
Pearl powder: oral application
In addition to cosmetology, pearl powder is actively used as a drug used inside. It improves overall health, increases the protective functions of the body, heals wounds in the digestive tract.
One way to take crushed pearls inside is to add it to green tea. To do this, simply pinch the powder in a mug of warm tea and drink it. It is important that the tea was the leaf, not packaged.
You can also use pearl powder as a dietary supplement. This is done daily, twice a day (in the morning and before bedtime): one gram of powder is diluted with a small amount of boiled water and taken orally.
It is important to consult a doctor, as allergic reactions are possible, individual intolerance to the components of the product. In addition, before using such powder inside, you need to make sure that it is natural, without chemical impurities.
Natural pearl powder – an effective and useful tool that helps to get rid of many problems, both external and internal nature. Every day it is gaining increasing popularity, appearing on the shelves of shops and pharmacies. Any woman who dreams of beautiful healthy skin should try this product.