How to make chocolate mousse?
French dessert literally melts in the mouth and is easy to prepare. And do not be afraid for the figure: chocolate is a good antioxidant and anti-stress, plus the bulk of the product is air. So, get acquainted: the famous French dessert is chocolate mousse
Of course, the amount of calories in this dessert is off the scale, but it’s worth it! Cooking chocolate mousse is simple, and it does not require special ingredients. But there are several rules on which not only the form but also the taste of this dessert depends.
Secondly, you should strictly monitor the temperature. If the chocolate is too cold, the mass will have time to cool before the time, and if hot – then you can cook the yolks.
Usually, chocolate mousse does not require baking, but there are recipes for this dessert that require the use of an oven.
Recipe 1. Classic chocolate mousse.
- 2 tiles of dark chocolate;
- 1 glass of water;
- 30 grams unsalted butter;
- 3 egg yolks;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 300 ml whipped cream.
- Pour half a cup of water in a bowl and add a large amount of broken chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath, then add the butter. Cool to room temperature.
- Separately whip the yolks with sugar, adding the remaining water, heat on low heat for about a minute.
- In this mixture add the melted chocolate, gently stirring. Cool the mixture in a bowl with ice for 10 minutes.
- Then add whipped cream and gently mix. Do not forget to leave some cream for the decoration!
- Then put the mixture in the crockery, from above you can put a spoonful of cream. You can use a confectionery bag or syringe for this.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and decorate with berry.
- Ready mousse put in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
Recipe 2. French chocolate mousse.
This is exactly the recipe when you need an oven to make a dessert.
- 2 tiles of milk chocolate;
- 150 grams unsalted butter;
- 8 eggs;
- 250 grams of sugar;
- 4 tablespoons flour.
- In a water bath, melt butter and, as it melts, adds chocolate by parts, constantly mixing.
- When the chocolate and butter turn into a homogeneous mass, remove from heat and cool.
- Then add all 8 yolks to the chocolate mixture one by one, mixing well.
- There, pour in sugar and flour, stirring, so that no lumps are formed.
- Separately, whip egg whites into a firm foam and mix gently with the chocolate mass.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the molds and bake for 30 minutes.
- Then the finished dessert can be decorated to your liking.
Recipe 3. White chocolate mousse with raspberries.
- 2 tiles of quality white chocolate;
- 250 grams of raspberries, can be frozen;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 300 ml of creamy cream;
- 2 tablespoons of any liquor.
Grind the berries in a blender until smooth.
- Then rub this porridge through a fine sieve to get rid of the stone.
- In the berry mixture add sugar and liquor. Mix well.
- In a water bath, in a small amount of cream, melt the chocolate. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream, then gently mix them with the chocolate.
- In the glasses spread layers of mousse and berry mass.
- On top decorate with whipped cream and whole raspberries.